Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Milk + Muffin = Splendid

Last saturday I have a "More than 10 years friends" gathering. But few of them can't make it. So left 3 of us. Muffin and I had known each other for more than 20 years... damn.. the figure wasn't that scary 3 years ago. Now it makes me sound so old -_-lll

Despite the lousy lunch at Sakae Sushi The Curve(Soli lah Muffin, I think Sushi Zanmai @ 1U is much better, hehe..), we manage to catch up for the juicy and scary stories among each other. Seems like mine is the most pathetic one, nothing else but work.

The good news is, finally Milk D is getting married. The only bad thing, or the worst thing, is that she don't even have control on how her wedding gonna be like. Stupid people, it's not their own wedding but they want the wedding to be their way, like they are the one that getting married. Sad to hear what Milk D have to go through now, and future. Nothing much I can help besides cleaning up my room. Milk D, you're always welcome home la :)

The crazy thing is, she's asking me to be MADE OF HONOUR
!! Si beh jia lat, I think she watched too much movie. The more crazier thing is, I'm considering it. I think must be her tears la.. it works on me, and she knows that -_-lll Blardy muffin still make her cry more..

Oh yeah, talk about muffin, she's very pro in wedding, anyone want to get marry can hire her as wedding planner. I'm amazed on the details she gave during meet up. May be I'll hire her for my wedding planning in future, will pay her with a dozen of muffin :p

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aiyoh! y display my photo there?!
shd just take a milk bottle photo n put there la!

anyway, isn't it your honour to be a maid of honour? =P

11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually, sushi zanmai IS better...haha! but they dun have a branch at curve mah...

and yes, one's wedding will always not be their wedding, unless you're filthy rich and can pay for everything (which can also shut up other people's mouth) :p

and hor, i'm not pro in wedding lah, i'm just a realistic psycho workaholic bitch :p

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home