Friday, July 20, 2007

Downgraded

26 June 2007, I downgraded my car :(

First day I got the car, the aircon water is leaking under the front passenger seat, and the Door-ajar warning lamp keeps turning on because the door behind the driver seat cannot close tightly. No big deal, send to the proton service center 2 days after and they fix it in less than half hour, FOC.

A RM27K Malaysia made car, there are many problems to be expected. Sarcastically, the owner's manual actually stated:

"Thank you for selecting Proton product as your vehicle. This owner's handbook will add to your understanding and full enjoyment of the many FINE features of this vehicle."

Fine my ass. I think I'll feel better if it sounded this way:

"We're sorry that you selected Proton products, as we know being a normal citizen like you working 9-6 without any lubang or datukship, you don't really have a choice. This owner's handbook will add to your frustration and suffering of the many FINE problems accumulated over the years since Proton was formed, enjoy~ sucker :p
"

A crystal ball name "Google" contains all the future problems that I will be facing with my car. All I need to do is to type the magic word of "Proton iswara problems". Indeed I really found one potential problem here. I had been having problem shifting the gear to 1st and 2nd. Gonna shoot kau the SC if they charge me for the problem when I send to service tomorrow.

Patience, splendid, I shall upgrade soon...

Update : The aircon broke down after the service on saturday, and I told myself this will be my last proton car.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why not perodua? at least they last longer than proton :p

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, agree. Plus Perodua doesn't have that 'cancer' of the car thingy, and you get those on iswara after 3 or 4 years of usage.

10:16 PM  
Blogger way said...

yeah.. initially was planning to get perodua, but 27K for a 1.3 car.. end up for proton.. can tahan for few years gua...

11:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look like one of the "Malaysia Boleh" slogan became "Malaysia tak boleh buat kereta"

Hopefully, you just need a doctor for minor car cough or flu... no major issue...

5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home