Monday, February 12, 2007

I hate valentine's day

Whether during the time I don't have gf, or now.

Many years back my buddies and I decided to pub-ing during valentines day behind East-in hotel, hoping to get lucky with some hot chun chick there. Pathetically, most of the lonely desperate guys in PJ also thinking the same thing. So end up the pub was full of GUYS! Like a losers' gathering like that -_-ll

It's even worse if you going to the restaurant, couple holding hand, kissing, hugging.. blah blah blah... etc... KO.. whatever...

Now I am having a dilemma on what to buy for my gf during valentine's day. It must be a conspiracy I tell you. Flowers' price went up doubled/tripled, nice restaurant take their opportunity to slaughter the couples, chocolate in heart shape box cost quadrupled... and somehow my gf got brainwashed to believe that girls MUST receive flower during valentines, together with the choc, plus dining at a cool restaurant. Don't believe me ? Go check out, places like lunar bar and KL tower are fully booked two weeks before Feb 14...

Me : Dunno what to get ah...

CY : hmm... i should give my bf shaving stuff, he needs it :D

Me : eh shaving stuff not cheap also... Gillette sensor 3 also cost 20 over.. then the cartridge also cost around that price for 4 pieces..plus the shaving foam.. after shave solution...can go up to 100

Me : damn... if i'm anywhere less hairy i'll save lots of money liao...

CY : HAHHAHAHA... ok ok but he's not THAT hairy so it'll be worth it :D

The reason I like kennysia.com so much, not only because it's fun, because of this.

If you think he is blardy hairy, wait till you see this...


and this...

I think I'll just skip the leg and the length comparison, don’t wanna scare my friends here... You know, only hairy guys, like Kenny, myself, and others, understand the feeling and the shits (constant yanking from girls, just to name one) we have to went through...

Eh, out of topic already... let’s go back to the valentines... Sigh... wish me luck dudes, hopefully I survived the Feb 14 exploitation :p

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go_Od LuCk

4:44 PM  
Blogger lunaticgal said...

hulamak! u got even MORE compared to kennysia -.- .fainted

wei.. how is your valentine's pressie? :P

5:35 PM  
Blogger way said...

turtle : 10 Q ~
lunatic : yeah.. i know.. wait till u see i compare my coconuts then u can faint :p
and my valentine... see my next post :)

3:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home