Monday, June 12, 2006

Bad Dream

There is one thing I never quite figured out why, that good things in my dream, always turn out the opposite, but for bad dreams, it always "DREAM COME TRUE".

And I thought my wet dream would turn a bit better as I'm working with tons of leng loois now, you know, better scenery, tons of girls have crush on me..... etc.
Out of so many girls, I dreamt the Korean guy cool colleague. The only conversation we had that I could recall is "Hi" and "Bye", if that is counted as chatting. But in the dream he start talking in cantonese. This is so damn wrong! I told a friend about this and she's like "WHAT?! How GAY is that?" She then force me to blog this. But in order not to let people *misunderstand* that I'm gay, she suggest I put the below paragraph as closing:


"but having said all that, the dream means nothing to me because I just had sex with my girlfriend and it felt so good so we did it another two more times and that just means i'm not gay"


Damn.. I think it makes me sound ever GAYer... and my girlfriend gonna kill me

for lying (about the sex part ok, not the gay!!!)

7 Comments:

Blogger lunaticgal said...

HUh!? guy dreamt of guy = gay!?
then if i dreamt of tons of girl = lesbian!?!??!?
hehehee...
really after that quote :: i feel gayer lol

10:53 AM  
Blogger koekoe said...

ahaha, i think it's okay la to dream about ppl of the same sex...

:p

4:36 PM  
Blogger way said...

but... one on one leh... things beside me will be only tree -_-"

10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok...u're really stressed out, eh?

11:19 AM  
Blogger ky_sky said...

so, are u a gay? May b u r, juz simply find a girl as ur gf and act like not a gay..... :p (I know, u want 2 kill me at this moment)

6:15 PM  
Blogger lunaticgal said...

Gay Rocks!! muahahhhaaa

9:53 AM  
Blogger Max Lam said...

Wo, Chia Way, finally you'd taken out the courage to screw a woman...!!! You're the man now...not a kid any more...

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home