Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Revisiting nightmare

It's the job hunting/hopping season again. Happening people like me of course won't miss the fun.

I went to the Malaysia Career & Training Fair 2006 in Mid valley last weekend. It's like a heaven for job seekers. The HR personnel from each company will approach you before you ask them any vacancies available. But whether one will get hired is another question.

Now cracking my head and reading the text book which I borrowed from my ex-coursemate. Luckily she didn't BBQ the books like all of us did after graduation. Reviewing Fourier Transform formulas is like going through the worst nightmare again during my college time.
Damn... what to do, I can't even remember the leng looi's name whom I met in college, not to say all these 'nightmares'. But for the sake of third interview on this coming wednesday, die die also must read...


My mum called me and say :"remember to study hard ar ~".

Walaueh... I haven't heard this since I graduated 4 years ago....

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"remember to study hard ar~" XDD

12:05 AM  
Blogger way said...

wah.. u qualify to become mum liao.. :P

12:54 AM  
Blogger ky_sky said...

I will not ask u to study hard, but I will push u to find a new job! So, how is d progress?

4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

>"<

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home