Sunday, February 05, 2006

CNY, no money, how?

Simply buy some flour, rotten cheap eggs, sugar if too expensive no need to buy. Bake tons of so called cookies. Pick a place where got lots of shop lots, and follow what happened below.

Gang1 & Gang2 : *Walk into shop like own house*

Gang1
: Oi, where is the boss?


Victim
: Boss not around ar...


Gang2
: Give me boss number now!


Victim
: *Give number*


Gang2
: *phone* Hello? You boss ar? I put one box of cookies in your shop, later you pay me.

Boss : Huh? *Thought got some salesman wanna sell CNY cookies, can give staff some also* How much is it?

Gang2 : RMXX only, so pay now.

Boss
: Eh, so bloody expensive, somemore our company pay by check, no cash!


Gang2
: WHAT?! CHECK? IF PAY CHECK HOW I GIVE THE UPPER PEOPLE?


Boss
: What cannot? Go bank in la... Cash check also can what.. *Bodoh mia budak ni....*


Gang2
: Aiya, RMXX only mah, you pay yourself la!

Boss : It's company policy.

Gang2
: You wait.... *pass phone to Gang1*


Gang1
: WEI! You now don't want to pay is it? If don't want to pay ok, but you have to think long term!


Boss
: -_-" *Now everything make sense* Eh no la... misunderstand only, tai ko, not don't want to give, dunno give who mah, cannot anyone come in say is tai ko then I give, must be you so powerful only can give!


Gang1 : Ok ok, I give you my number, if got people kacau you call me..... so RMXX, give la.

Boss
: *Wonder If you kacau me I can complain a not?* Eh later come give can, tai ko so powerful, wanna see tai ko, so can anything happen can call.


Gang1
: Then tonight at XXXXXX.


Tonight........


Gang1
: *call boss* Oi, change place, 8.30pm at XXXXXX


Boss
: Ok ~Ok ~ ( -_-" He must be thinking that I would bring people to "negotiate" with him or something)


At XXXXXX


Gang1
: *Call Boss* Eh you come liao? where are you?


Boss
: I'm tading at the corner here.
Gang1 and Gang2 walk from a group a group of 7-8 people near by.

Boss
: *Find hard to swallow his saliva* Eh, you are the one who sell XXX just around that corner...


Gang1
: HAHAHA.... a lot of thing you also dunno... My name is XXX, and this is XXX *point Gang2"
Gang1, Gang2 and boss shake hand.

Boss
: so any discount ar ?


Gang1 : NO~ standard price, give now!

Boss
: *Dig out ang pow*


Gang1
: Eh... no need ang pow, just the cash is enough...


Boss
: *Give cash...*


Gang1
: This is my number, anyone kacau, call me, no need call gang1, he very busy go around collecting money. But, protection not include robbery, no tai yee long (Loan shark) protection also, no lost protection... no...this.. that... If we are there that time, we MIGHT help, if people kacau, then only call me!


Boss
: -_-" ok.... bye~ *


Now Boss is RM50 poorer already.


Gong Hei Fuck Choi ~

1 Comments:

Blogger koekoe said...

O..O woot?!tht's unlucky for a nu yar...

wooo~~

4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home