Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Souvenir from Taiwan

One of my happy moments is when friends came back from trip/overseas. Coz I always get souvenir after some "kind" reminders before they come back.

This time the victim is my good friend aka mermaid, who went to Taiwan to find rich turtle study. We went to Pisces cafe at Klang, a place I had wanted to go for quite some time. With an evil grin she passes me the souvenir. It was the shape of a box so I thought it was a box of chocolate, the most common souvenir choice besides key chain, mug, soft toys..... etc.

But when I took it out from the plastic bag, it was......


As for my reaction, I can't really describe much using my limited edition english skills, so I choose to show you a picture which quite similar to my reaction. I have to clarify that it is not my picture as I don't really think it is a good idea to put my picture on the blog, read this and you will know why. So this is my reaction....


So it is somehow like this, with much less hair on the face, more hair on the head, much more handsome and a nicer t-shirt.

Not to miss out her expression, it is something like this.


After that I turn the box around, I saw....


And the nutrition facts...


What the f**k, what had happened to this world? People put candy in maxi pad's box! Talk about recycle, this is a good idea, so what will be next? Chinese New Year cookies in coffin?

Actually I think it's very funny, can't wait to show it to all my friends, especially guys... hehe...


Anyone want some candy?

P/S : Dear mermaid, I can't find a laughing mermaid picture, and the monkey reminds me the way you laugh :P

7 Comments:

Blogger lunaticgal said...

WOW!!!! this is nice!! wat flavour?

6:55 PM  
Blogger way said...

taste like....eeerrr... i still have 2 packets left, u want some? :P

11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u slow lah...that product was out in taiwan's market for...ages! u never read newspapers leh!!

hahaha!!

wah, u also very keng leh, use till only left 2 packets...hehehe

12:36 AM  
Blogger way said...

way to erizabesu;

so u want a not ? hehe...

6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahaha ....c ur frens like it so much ler~~ XD
im clever mermaid la ....
wakakakaka......
next year buy another "thing" to u .
c i treat u so good ler~ ^0^

3:10 PM  
Blogger way said...

anyone want ikan panggang?

3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

.....
u very bad la ...... = =+
dun paksa me say something arrr~~~~~~
hehe.......u will died de ooo....

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home