Saturday, April 01, 2006

Happy April Fool

Wish your all a happy april fool. Me so far still surviving, hehehe...

So many people having streamyx problem lately,

Just to let you guys know that they actually have rebate for the disconnection. What you have to do is to log on to HERE and write a complain. Got this information during my last call to the help line after some "friendly" chatting, the poor guy finally reveal the secret to me. But I haven't try yet la... tell you guys later if they do rebate.

Yesterday found a dead bird near my house. Was planning to snap a photo but people tell me not to go near dead bird/chicken/goose/duck/human, so no photo for you guys.

3 Comments:

Blogger koekoe said...

i see the tm's page loaded with such decoration and such models i start to puke :x

9:14 PM  
Blogger way said...

yeah lo.. especially the pic for complaints, is a smiley, looks more like laughing at u... so 1st april how many people bcome your victim ?

10:49 PM  
Blogger koekoe said...

din do any pranks... just changed my blog's templete... i won't fool ppl unless they r tryin to fool me on tht day =..="

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home