Monday, May 22, 2006

Busying

First entry written in my office ~ yeah ~ ^_^V

Thanks to Telekom, coz my phone line down again.

It is already 9.25pm and I’m still in the office. My boss told me that during her first interview, it was done after working hours, and her second interview, was done on public holiday. But she forgot to tell me this during the interview else I would know what I will get myself into.. My new colleagues, either they don't have a home or they don't have spouse to nag them go home earlier. Like, I have more than 15 people still in the office right now.. 14 of them working (I guess) and 1 is blogging :)

Thought of writing my life in the new company but, got a girl ask me to be her body guard, that's the opportunity busiest part for working in mostly girls company. And yeah, gossips spread faster than forest fire too, if you ask.

Till then, write more when I finish bodyguarding all the leng loois. Stay tuned.

6 Comments:

Blogger ky_sky said...

Ha, finally u got a job! That's the reason u disappeared away for these few months? So, new job, new start, and also another new meal for me, isn't?

4:20 PM  
Blogger way said...

sure ~ teh tarik and roti canai la.. :P

8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jogoyaaa!!!!

6:52 PM  
Blogger lunaticgal said...

wah...its hard to be a lengloois body guard...
take your time lah...
i can guess that u will be long time wont b blogging again..lol

6:56 PM  
Blogger way said...

eirzabesu : yeah, i wanna go too.. i belanja me, u belanja u ok ? :P

lunaticgal : not very hard la.. not like here is a war zone, so far no bad guys also, so no fighting one, just time consuming only.. will blog about my body guard experience later..hehe..

10:58 AM  
Blogger - said...

company culture ler i think. all also paiseh to go home so early...

just like the place where i work now. but i don't care i still go home hahaha

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home