Monday, May 29, 2006

My blog

Lunatic having a blog dilemma, and somehow it spread to me like a week later. My blog was intended for anger management(example blog here) and a common point for friends to keep in touch. However as time flies, I actually found out that I don't really need anger management as I thought and I think it's better to let go the anger and save the happiness.

I use to keep diaries, like lunatic says
"last time even mum curi tengok the diary we also going crazy d, and now we publish and let everyone see it?"
I think I would even threaten to kill myself (I watched too much drama, yet I still love now :P). At the very beginning I was quite concern with how many people actually read my blog, like you know the coconut/potato sia, 100+ comments per day, but I think he deserves it, so do my friends whom I put their links here. They wrote pretty good stuff which I could laugh when I read it over again. Now I'm too lazy to keep the diary, instead I think I'll just love the tree more by supporting paperless diary a.k.a blog.

The bad thing is I'm not good in remembering things. So the blog serves a very good tool to remind me of my encounters. The good thing is since I easily forgot, I can't tell lies you see, coz I'll forgot, you need to remember what lies you tell and never-ending lies to cover the previous one. Unless I'm as powerful as the gabblement, then tell lies also no problem, no one dare to says anything. Like
"Government will not increase the burden of the people"
but later increase the electricity by 12%, or the joke here.

My blog also serves as my online briefcase. I keep some links and important info which I need to use from time to time. Like CY get to know there's streamyx rebate for every second your line is down. I'll compile the important details and put it in next post.

Nowadays we have several hundred millions of blogs, nothing so special about having a blog or who's reading your blog anymore. Some blogs even have more readers than a newspaper site. For the moment I'm very happy with the way it is now, and hopefully my friends will continue to blog, as phone call is expensive, I could just read your blog while waiting the testing result to come out while working :)

I was thinking to take out those dead blog's link but just in case they decided to blog again one day, may be I should put under "Waiting for resurrection" category.

Happy blogging guys and girls, I'll always read your blogs.

7 Comments:

Blogger koekoe said...

XD no idea... i don't know how to comment anymore... i'm gettin dumb.. tht's y i didn't comment in many blogs...

i can never be beyond repair :D :D

4:29 PM  
Blogger - said...

agree.

angry blogs can be amusing at first, but later they get pretty boring...

plus i don't actually feel any better after reading it. so to hell with them i say. heh!

9:57 PM  
Blogger way said...

cham.. gonna kee siao soon... last night work till 2am...

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is that a hint that i should blog more since i'm also working till almost 2am?

:D

8:53 PM  
Blogger way said...

no.. means we should start messenger liao.. hehe..

11:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me all the while got msn at work wan la..its u only ma... :p

5:51 PM  
Blogger lunaticgal said...

Wow mentioned me in your blog..
i've turn my eye BIG BIG STARING.

i'm a big big liar...
i lie n i remember wat i lied.
maybe, i shall write down somewhere in blog as draft sometimes?? :P
so it wont burden my memories.

ur so nice to work till 2am... as a bodyguard??? :P ahak, rest more.

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home