Wednesday, May 09, 2007

CHICKEN?!

I'm so sick of KFC now... or am I?

Why? Because of so many people in my company resigned, so many farewell, and everytime they'll choose KFC because that's one of the few places that big enough to accommodate everyone of us. If not, it will be chicken rice shop, or ayamas.

I dunno why must be chicken, but for this week's farewell, I combined 4 person's farewell (company attrition rate still sky high) together. Now I successfully avoided KFC for 3 times. Bravo...

So we this time we went to some nice restaurant, served with eastern and western food. Without second thought I ordered CHICKEN CHOP!!!666 BLARDY HELL, there was like, 20-30 kinds of food to choose from and I ordered the god damn chicken. I think this farewell chicken dilemma is more serious than I think. It already subsides in my subconscious mind. Whenever farewell I'll automatically triggered to eat chicken. It's all my company's fault. Coz they make so many people leave. Indirectly causing me to get addicted to chicken. I wonder why I'm not like the others, instead of getting real sick, I still eat chicken...

I think KFC should come out a promotion package for us... Since every week we also going for few times, we should get some gold membership card or something... damn.. I'm thinking about chicken again...

AAAAAAAAAARRRGGGHHHHHHHHH...................
NO CHICKEN ! NO CHICKEN ! NO CHICKEN ! NO CHICKEN ! NO CHICKEN ! NO CHICKEN ! NO CHICKEN ! NO CHICKEN ! NO CHICKEN ! NO CHICKEN ! NO CHICKEN ! NO CHICKEN ! NO CHICKEN ! NO CHICKEN ! NO CHICKEN ! NO CHICKEN ! NO CHICKEN ! NO CHICKEN ! NO CHICKEN ! NO CHICKEN ! NO CHICKEN ! NO CHICKEN ! NO CHICKEN ! NO CHICKEN ! NO CHICKEN ! NO CHICKEN ! NO CHICKEN ! NO CHICKEN ! NO CHICKEN ! NO CHICKEN ! NO CHICKEN ! NO CHICKEN ! NO CHICKEN ! NO CHICKEN ! NO CHICKEN ! NO CHICKEN ! NO CHICKEN ! NO CHICKEN ! NO CHICKEN ! NO CHICKEN ! NO CHICKEN ! NO CHICKEN ! NO CHICKEN ! NO CHICKEN ! NO CHICKEN ! NO CHICKEN ! NO CHICKEN ! NO CHICKEN ! NO CHICKEN ! NO CHICKEN !

for the next farewell...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home