Sunday, October 05, 2008

Tagged by muffin again

**Warning, contains explicit contents, whoever will allergic to death with vulgar words, please kindly fuck off** Ops, did I just kill you?**

Name: splendid way
Sisters: 1

Brothers: 1
Shoe size: 9 or 10
Height: Much taller than muffin
Where do you live: Galaxy.Solar System.Earth.Malaysia.Selangor.Petaling Jaya
Favourite drinks: Absolute Vodka, Chiavas, black/blue/gold lable H2O

Favourite breakfast: Anything with egg, boiled egg, half boil egg, scramble egg, sunny side up, if got toast + cheese will be perfect.

Have you ever
Been on a plane? Of course, even Tarzan been on plane before.

Swam in the ocean: siao, u try swim in PG beach and see..
Fallen asleep at school: definitely, that's what school for.
Fell off your chair: Always, it's the chair's fault, it only have 2 legs.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: yes, but thanks to skype, i can call free now..
Saved emails? I'm gmail user with 7203.107464MB free storage(and counting), i don't saved emails, I just don't delete it.
What is your room like: Something like Joe's apartment minus the cockroach and the cute girl.
What’s right beside you: Athena Beh's poster
What is the last thing you ate: Fry pork chop at Wing's cafe kuchai lama

Ever had
Chicken pox: Yeah, and i survived. Then I bring it back home as gift to my bro & sis, they must be hating me so much.. wahahha..
Sore throat: Yep, 琵琶膏 will help
Stitches: Sure la, people call me monkey king kong one leh...
Broken nose: Choi, touch wood
Do you Believe in love at first sight: Not only first sight, can be second, third, fourth... fifth...n+1... oh yeah, i believe in hate in first sight too..

Like picnics: yes, but haven't been doing it since the day i saw a family picnicking inside KLCC toilet.
Who was, were The last person you danced with: My ex-colleague, I haven't been clubbing/dancing since I work in this company :(

Last person who made you smile: Taofu peng
You last yelled at: Taofu Peng, coz I sit in her car again, and sitting in her car is scarier than sitting in a roller coaster.

Today did you
Talk to someone you like: EVERYDAY :)
Kissed anyone: not yetGet
sick: I'm sick everyday.
Miss someone: So many to miss, so less time..
Eat: Just had 2 half boiled egg with kaya/butter toast, 油炸鬼, 芋头糕 + glutinous rice.
Best feeling in the world: fuck. That includes scolding the asshole that I wanted to scold since the day I hate in first sight with him/her, "FUCK YOU ~"

Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Not anymore. There are plenty of best feeling things' to sleep with.
What’s under your bed: Dust, comics, Stack of A4 paper, guitar books/CDs, dead body of "Who do you really hate".
Who do you really hate: The person just died, see "What’s under your bed"
What time is it now?: 11:58AM 5thOct08 (Damn, it took me 3 days to write this post...)


Random
Do you want children: yes, and i'll train them to be as kickass as i am
Do you smile often: hahaha.. so many jokers around.
Do you like your hand-writing: splendid
Are your toe nails painted: Nope, it's not a trend for metrosexual guys yet.
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: eerrr... my gf's bed?
What color shirt are you wearing now: I'm naked.
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: dinner with mun mun, ah fong & ah bi
When did you cry last: MAN only cries in heart.
Are you a friendly person: If you think asking a "hate in first sight" people to fuck off is friendly, then yes, I'm VERY friendly.
Do you have any pets: I did have some goldfish, and I even wrote it in my dairy.

Where is the person you have feelings for right now? In my heart.
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now: Also in my heart.
Do you sleep with the TV on?: I don't have a TV, anyone wanna donate a 42" LCD for me?
Have you ever crawled through a window?: I thought we suppose to do that? no?
Can you handle the truth?: Yes, of course, normally I'll handle it with spanner, C4, bitch slap, buddha mountain invisible kick, you get the idea.
Are you too forgiving?: YES, after the truth handling, I normally forgive them, else I'll just go through another round.
Are you closer to your mother or father?: mama
Who was the last person you cried in front of?: my heart. Man cries in heart, remember?
How many people can you say you’ve really loved?: Anyone that i didn't hate in first/second/third/fourth/n+1 sight.
Do you eat healthy?: No, I don't eat healthy, i eat food.
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: .... -_-lll
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: -_-lllllll
If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: Depends what is the cause of bad day.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: Both, to the extreme.
Are you confident?: of course, else i would name myself "lousy way" instead of splendid.

3 things I was doing 10 years ago: eat, sleep, shit, i eat muffin too.
snacks I enjoy: Too many, now most of the time i grab my snacks from ss's place.
3 of my bad habits: lazy to blog, forgive assholes that shouldn't be forgiven, love sleeping.
3 places I have lived in: All these while I only live in earth, I wanna try mars sometime, you know, there's a saying that man are from mars. But the next place I wanna live is Venus ;)
4 people I tag: All my blogger friends that still read my blog... haha.. (Only if you free, i don't force people.. I'm VERY friendly one :p )




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home