Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Heaven?!

Guys, imagine this.
"Surrounded by 7 girls, together with thousands of thongs, bras, sexy lingeries, love accessories, G-strings and more..."
Thanks to erizabesu, she gave me the chance to experience how it feels to be in such situation.

I was amazed how "advance" these stuff could be. Some I have no idea whether it is front or back or how to wear it. And they don't come with instructions on how to put it on. Luckily man's apparel is extremely very much more simpler than woman's.


Wait a minute, I still need to know how it works else I won't be able to take it off during love making ... ahem.... "emergency" occasion.... damn...

Too busy analyzing the lingeries, that's all. Bye.


7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!! eh, u're not only earning money leh, but also gaining 'extra' knowledge..hahaha!!

1:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur sick!!!!!!!!!!!
siko brainded
ashole in ur mind write full of shit bye suker!!!!!!
what the hell is wrong with ur ashole mind?

6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I once have a pure minded friend...

2:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

way, i think u better post a clarification..lest more ppl labelled u as a sex maniac...haha!!

9:42 PM  
Blogger way said...

erizabesu : ROTFLOL.. hehe.. I found this whole thing so funny, coz u know what is happening, but then u could see how people dirty minded, think the wrong thing and made JUSTIFICATION WITHOUT ACTUALLY KNOWING WHAT IS HAPPENING.

Actually I don't think there's anything wrong la, as a normal straight guy or curiousity. Too bad not all people are open minded, or worse, not sense of humour.

11:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i cannot help laughing also lor...coz i was the one who intro u to this job!! WAHAHAHA!!! have to pay me commission!!!

1:21 PM  
Blogger way said...

sure ~ I'll get you the latest design of push up bra they got, what size u want? I saw a 40D you know? It's bigger than my hand.. :P
Eh their branch in Mid valley gonna open tomorrow, U can go check out...

2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home