Thursday, November 17, 2005

Lelong~ mega sale! 1KG RM50 only!

I got myself a new sales/marketing job. Somehow I forgot to ask what was the company doing (Don’t ask me why/how, I also dunno why/how I could forgot, may be I forgot to bring my brain, yet I still got the job :P ) so I when I went back home, googled the company name and this is what it came out...


OMFG, I'M GONNA BE A SHIT SELLER!

I was chatting with HL in msn that time.

HL : So what you gonna sell?

Me : Shit... -_-"

HL : Sounds bad... what's that?

Me : SHIT!!!!

HL : Shit what?

Me : I'm going to sell SHIT!!! U want ar? Give you discount! *paste the website link*

HL : ROTFLOL...

I dunno about others but I am quite use to giving name cards to people, and my name card would look something like this from now onwards ...

To friends who were eating while reading this blog...

"Wahahhahaha......gotcha.......you guys gotta share my pain, atleast you are not selling shit!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home